Our dedicated staff are available M to F 10 am to 6:30 pm to provide you with concierge level service. So call us toll free at (855) 642-4438 and let us help you find what you want, when you want it and at a price you can afford!
We strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us immediately and we will attempt to fix the problem to your satisfaction.
Exchange or Return of Undamaged Items
- If you still wish to exchange or return the item, please contact us 24/7 at (855) 642-4438 for a Return Merchandise Authorization Number. (RMA) within 30 days of delivery.
- Items returned and received due to being undeliverable or refused will be subject to a 20% restocking fee and no shipping fees will be returned.
- We are not responsible for any items returned without getting an RMA number and shipping label from Savvy Custom Gifts should they be lost and/or damaged during their return shipment.
- Any items returned and received after 30 days have passed, will subject to a 20% restocking fee and the purchaser will only receive store credit.
- Merchandise must be in its original minimum inner pack quantity, as shipped by Savvy Custom Gifts
- Broken quantity inner packs are not returnable.
- Sample items are not returnable.
- Merchandise, merchandise packaging, and inner pack must bear no markings or be otherwise defaced or damaged.
- Shipping fees for non-damaged merchandise will not be returned.
Returns Due To Shipping Damage
- Damaged and/or broken items will be replaced free of charge including shipping fees.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order # in the subject line of the message. Also include a photo/photos of the damaged item so that we can submit it to our insurance carrier/manufacturer for credit.
Initiating A Return/Exchange/Replacement
To initiate a return online you will need your order number and email address.
If you do not have this information, your return will have to be handled by our billing department who will manually look up your order and initiate the process on your behalf.